Today’s interview is with Adam Rady co-creator of the web-series Walking In circles. This is our second interview for our first interview please check this out: #138 Interview with Adam Rady co-creator of Walking In Circles
Latest video release:
(1) Max Pen: What has been the hardest to accomplish in season 2?
The hardest thing for us to accomplish for season two was pulling together the resources to do the show on the scale we wanted. We needed everything to be bigger, better, and more epic. Our experiences in creating Season 1 gave us the know how to pull it off, but we didn’t have much in the way of money. That’s where crowd funding and the generosity of our friends, family, and fans came in.
(2) Max Pen: Did you learn anything new from creating season 2? (Regarding production, acting, special effects, stunts, locations, etc…)
Every time we pick up a camera we learn something new. Season 1 taught us a lot about creating a show, but one of the most important things it taught us was that there was a TON more to learn. Season 2 built on the basics that we learned earlier. We learned about coordinating a larger crew, we learned about filming with new and different types of equipment that we didn’t have access to in Season 1. We learned what it was like to organize an extended, on location shoot. It definitely gave us a sense of expanding our capabilities and shooting for even bigger next time around.
(3) Max Pen: Will walking in Circles remain a web series or are you gearing towards making it an TV series one day?
Hello all, I moved to a hosting account provided to me by a friend of mine. This hosting has more resources and is faster then the previous fail host. I had to wait to long 6 days+ and that is enough for me to just give it up and move to an other host. For which it just takes me 24 hours to finish everything up smoothly. I promise there…Read more...
An interview with Kalan B from UO Freedom (http://www.uofreedom.com/), a guy who has lost it all repeatedly and had to start over again before finding himself back where he started: Running and developing a server for the 15-year-old game, Ultima Online.Read more...
Goal StatementOur goal is to provide you with informative, entertaining interviews that you won't find anywhere else online. It's easy to interview famous people but only Interviewed You gives you insight into real people's lives - their hopes, their dreams, their passions.
If you leave our site with a time well spent we know our job is complete. :)
- #141 A interview with one of the producers of Walking In Circles season 2! July 17, 2013
- Moved from host June 9, 2013
- #140 Interview with Kalan owner off UO Freedom, web developer with a story February 23, 2013
- #139 Interview with flamesaglory owner of Skeptic Thinkers February 3, 2013
- Cindy said Oh Gosh, it’s been such a long time, have ne...
- Robin C. Whale said Is this the same Mike Hall that I used to know in...
- Voxelapocalypse said Awesome Interview. “We want to continue...
- Pearson said Oh, so telling the members you would ban them if y...
Interviewed You is a interview site on what we can interview you if you want. Our Interview site allows you to find and browse interviews from all types of people. Anyone like you can get interviewed. If you want I will interview you and publish it on our interview site.
The description above was made to improve our SEO. Keywords are: Interview Site - Interview You.
More information on cookies →
© Copyright 2013 Interviewed You. All Rights Reserved. Permission must be asked before copying our content!
News Leak theme by Archy Studio
- Wednesday, 17/07/2013 3:15 PM
- Sunday, 09/06/2013 1:05 PM