About Max Pen
About Max Pen
Max Pen: I am a 19 year old male from Belgium. Who likes to spend his time mainly behind the PC screen doing plenty of interesting things! I’m the guy who has interviewed like 100+ people.
I been interviewed twice now: (lucky me.
- Building up new interesting projects online.
- Writing stories, quotes, poems.
- Watching movies, series
- Chatting with people
- Making new friends
- Learning new stuff
- Helping people out if possible
- etc …
I been on forums for more then 3 years now and still am not bored of being on them as a member or staff. The first forum I joined was a big forum called TWC (Total War Center). After 5 months or so I started my own forum. And so I got more involved with the aspect of running a forum until this present day.
- My first project ever was on freeforums.org running a general forum that was called “Free Masons Forums” so in short FMF. It however had nothing to do with Freemasonry.
- My second project was running ”Community Forums” in short CF. I sold it and the forum had 20 000 posts with 600+ members before being merged into netbuilders.org.
- My third project was running a Command and Conquer fan site, which never went well and had a stupid end.
- My forth project is Interviewed You.
- I have now several projects in the works of which none are live. I will update this when one of them gets launched. Then I’ll share more details of it.
About no interviews showing up: I have taken a very long break from interviewing and publishing them here on IY. On the 24th of June I interviewed someone after a long period of not conducting any interviews. You could say that date marks the day I re-started interviewing people and publishing those interviews.
I hope to continue doing this for a very long time to come.
I have quit again with interviewing for some weeks now. Sorry about that guys I’m now focusing on other projects that peak my interests more.
Contact Max Pen at: puurchoco[at]hotmail.com or on his social network pages (I check it daily.)
Is Max Pen your real name? No it is not. It is a name that stuck with me when I had to fill out a first and last name for the info needed to create my first forum on freeforums.org. My real name is Matt. :D
Thanks for taking the time to read this page. I hope it was worth the read and time.